5.3.17

One year blogging Anniversary II thoughts


A little magic is all you need.


Wow, I'm speechless, one of these days my blog has been live for exactly a year. I still remember the day, when my hands were shaking, my heart was beating very quickly and I hit that "publish" button on my very first article.

Where has the time gone? On the one hand I can't imagine my life without you, but on the other hand it doesn't feel like I've been sharing my life, my thoughts for over a year now.

It's crazy, I know that my blog is still in the first stages, but we both, my blog and me, have grown in so many ways since the beginning of 'a little magic'. As I normally don't speak English at all, expect in my english class, writing articles in english was a huge challenge for myself. I'm still really self-critical when it comes to my english skills, nevertheless I know that I've learned so much throughout the last year. This blog has helped me to learn more about myself, to share my passions with you and to raise my voice. I honestly had now idea what an impact starting this blog would have on myself. I've been more confident, I've enjoyed photography so much more, I've learned so much about blogging and I think that I'm finally on the right path.

I have created a place where I can share my passion for fashion, photography and lifestyle, as well as my thoughts and feeling with the world. And to be honest, I'm quite proud of myself, not in a selfish way, I just did not thought I would keep on sharing my life with you for so long. I couldn't be happier with the decision I took a year ago!

My life has changed, in a positive way and I wanna thank you all sooo much for everything, you're amazing. THANK YOU!


Hope you're all  having a nice weekend,
see you soon,







"All I see is magic."

No comments: