13.11.16

bye bye, mademoiselle coccinelle II life

 I've changed ..



Actually I'm just a girl, who wants to inspire people. But who as well struggels with growing up and tries to find her place in the big world. 

Back in 2014 I had that dream to start an instagram account and share my photographs with the world, unfortunately I never did. A year later I jumped over my shadow and my instagram page _mademoisellecoccinelle_ was born. 

Now in 2016 I still really like to share my magical moments with you, nevertheless I think I'VE CHANGED quite much since the beginning of mademoiselle coccinelle. I'm not that perfect girl with the brightest smile; a desire to be like the big famous bloggers; a passion for beauty, .. ANYMORE. 

I've learnt that being who I really wanna be, following my own dreams, taking time for myself is more important than anything else. To be honest, I still don't know who I am, but I know that I'm not the same person anymore. 

Mademoiselle Coccinelle was my first step into another world, a world I did not know at this time. However I don't feel like posting any pictures under that name anymore, so I decided to change my username into MYCUPOFMAGIC and start a my chapter on this online platform.


P.S: Somehow I've been quite insecure about my english skills, which is in fact (besides school) the reason I haven't shared much with you and I'm really sorry for that. 
I don't know if I will be able to produce more in the next time neither which type of articles, all I know is that I wanna built a place filled with happiness and magic. 



I hope you're having a nice day, never forget to smile and enjoy everyday to the fullest.
See you soon, 




"Butterflies cannot see their wings. But the rest of the world can. -You. You're beautiful and while you may not see it, we can."

No comments: