18.9.16

the band shirt II Fashion & Inspiration


It's friday night, well actually it's nearly saturday, and I'm probably the only one who's sitting inside, with a candle and some hot chocolate. *Can you tell that I'm pretty excited for fall/autumn? Well I'AM.* Nevertheless I have a summery outfit for you, which we've shooted last week in France. I don't know when this post will be online, well it might be on sunday, so I hope you've had a lovely weekend and you're ready for monday. Speaking about monday, school starts and I literally don't know if I should be scared or excited. Anyways let's start with the real topic of this post.
























As some of you pershaps know, I'm a musiclover, a really big one actually. And so I was very pleased
when I saw band shirts reappearing in different stores. Well especially shirts from rock and alternative bands, like Nirvana, Guns N' Roses or Metallica, are comming back. So in this post I want to show you how I like to wear them.
I've decided to wear this classical Guns N' Roses shirt, which should be very easy to get if you want so, with a black skirt and a cardigan. Actually very basic, but I think it matches pretty well together.

There's only one thing more which I want to mention, so please only wear band shirts from bands which you really know and like. Because in my opinion a lot of people have been wearing them lately without even knowing that they are wearing a band shirt.  Pretty sad, don't you think?
I don't want to offend anyone, but I personally think that you should know at least one of their songs before wearing their shirt.

Also if you have never heard about the band Guns N' Roses, here's one of their most known songs:



















cardigan - Brandy Melville

skirt - unknown

band shirt - America Today

Shoes -  LPB les p'tites bombes


See you soon,




"Music is my life, it's a reflection of what I go through."

No comments: