5.6.16

Best of May 2016 II Beauty & Lifestyle


Good morning, I hope you're having an amazing weekend with hopefully better weather than it's here in Luxembourg at the moment. May is already over and so it's time for my monthly favorites. Isn't it crazy how quickly the last five months  passed by? I mean it's June, so we're already halfway through 2016. Anyway, I hope you like this post.



Beauty:



Rituals - the ritual of karma bed & body mist
Summer vibes everywhere this month although the weather was very very bad (rain all day long), I really enjoyed using this body mist. The smell is so amazing, I like it.


Naked 3 (color: liar & factory)
This two colors from the Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay were definately my favorites. "Liar" is more kinda like something in between brown and red and the color "factory" is a very beautiful dark brown.


essence lipliner nr. 06 & lipstick nr. 05
This combination was my absolute favorite this month. They look very natural on your lips, but still makes them look beautiful and shiny.


Lifestyle & Highlights:


My beauty category is quite small this month and I also don't have a book favorite or a lot of new music for you. But I do have some hightlights that made this month unforgetable for me.
Let's start of with my vacation. Even though we went away for only 7 days, I had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed taking pictures and so also my Canon EOS 70D made it into this blogpost. Exactly one year ago I bought my camera and since that day my big love for photography started. I mean I also liked taking pictures before, but never as much as I do now. And also for those who wonder, yes I took a photography class this year and I'm very happy about it. 

Another big hightlight for me this month was my art portfolio which I finally finished last week.  I think I was never as creative before. I've been painting every free minute the last few weeks, but I'm very happy with my result now.  

Music:


Last but not least, we have my favorite category, although I kept listening to my two favorite playlists (alternative & summer vibes '16) on spotify (_mademoisellecoccinelle_) this month. I have two new publications for you. Firstly there is the new song "Yes Girl" from Bea Miller, which I think has the perfect summer sound. Secondly we have something louder: "I bring the weather with me" from TAA. I know that my music taste is not something for everyone but I hope that I can give anyone out there some inspiration.

Finally I just want to let you know that I'm now also on bloglovin & tumblr (link in my sidebar). So feel free and follow me if you want.


So that's it for this month.
See you soon,




"Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day."

No comments: