24.3.16

Hello Spring II Fashion

Spring is finally here.



Hey, I am so happy that I finally have found time to sit down and write this blogpost for you. The last few weeks have been very stressful for me, but I have written my last exam last week, so I have finally time to work on my personal project. Anyway, the weather has been very sunny and beautiful last week (unfortunately it was very cold), so I went outside and photographed my first outfit for you. As it is one of the first days of spring and as it's nearly Easter,  I think it is the perfect occasion to show you one of my favorite outfits at the moment. I am so excited, because I have never done something like this before.






I am wearing a very casual and comfortable outfit, which I really like. So I am wearing a black skinny jeans combined with a striped T-shirt, black boots an a green jacket. I am also wearing a black hat, some silver jewellery and of course a purse. Oh and I totally forgot to talk about the location, so the pictures are taken in Luxembourg City, which you can see perfectly in the background.





Have a wonderful day.
See you soon,






"Forget the rules if you like it wear it."

No comments: